Wednesday, June 6, 2007

El Primo Gigante

Back in Tucson we only had local TV channels. We'd often watch Univision, a Spanish language channel whose programming announcements were usually the most entertaining parts...everything seemed to be announced with a comically booming voice, no matter how mundane the television lineup. We always liked the announcements for Sabado Gigante (Gigantic Saturday), a rather kooky and colorful variety show. We used to entertain Jack and each other by speaking in the Sabado Gigante announcement voice. When I think of Jack's cousin Maddux these days, in my head I say "El Primo GiGANTEEEE!" (The Gigantic Cousin) As I mentioned in the Mother's Day Weekend post, Dude is a big kid. At 3 years 8 months and some change, he is about as tall as I was when I was 9 or something. Here are some Madman Maddux pics and a link to all the photos that Uncle Tony and Aunt Katie took that weekend.

No comments: